looking for Dal Segno volunteers : Dal Segno VOLUNTEER 2018
GOOGLE FORM for volunteers
Interested in donating your time and talent? Please contact Executive Director Naomi Welsh at email@example.com if you are interested in helping with the NVYO program. Explain your skill set and what you’d be able and willing to help do, and we’ll try to match you with a need within the NVYO program!
NVYO is always looking for short-term volunteers to help with photo/video footage and compilation, graphic design, fundraisers, general office assistance, help with rehearsal set-up, box office, concerts, etc.
Interested in being a NVYO board or committee member? Get involved!
NVYO accepts applications for board membership on a rolling basis, and voting for next year’s board takes place in the spring. To run for the NVYO board, you may submit this nomination agreement:
Note that you must first be a voting member of NVYO by being a parent of active participants OR by applying with this form: Voting Member Application form
NVYO Board members accept the following responsibilities:
• Represent NVYO in the community through business and personal relationships
• Fulfill a 3-year term, with option to run for a second term
• Attend monthly meetings
• Make an annual personal financial contribution
• Participate in one or more fundraising opportunities
• Help formulate and take responsibility for policies and practices