NVYO Symphony rehearsal notes, schedules, rehearsal tips and study videos will be posted here as needed. Check back for updates!
Notes from NVYO’s office:
• Always report absences here: http://novyo.org/for-members/absence-notification/
• join the remind class. Text @4fb6c to 81010 (or follow the instructions here: NVYO Remind invite 2017-18
• Symphony rehearsal treats signup: CLICK HERE
• Pancake breakfast at the Ground Round – help! sign up here
• printable parts for our fall music: HERE
• order NVYO gear through DAYDREAMS STORES – choose NVYO and use code NVYO17
GUYS… if you need to figure out concert wear: Tip Top Tux (now on Columbia Rd. near Kinkos/Fedex) is extending a deal to NVYO students. You can purchase an entire tuxedo package (jacket, pants, tux shirt, bow tie, cummerbund, cufflinks, studs) for about $145. (Jacket/pants $110, add shirt for $20 and bowtie for $15) Just tell them you are in NVYO and make sure to leave a few weeks for ordering! They also have some separates available, both new and used, if you already own some pieces. Just ask the manager. JC Penney also sells tux separates and often has sales.
• students, make sure YOUR email address is on the email list along with your parents’. Send any additional addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org
from the conductor:
~ Kevin Sütterlin, Symphony conductor