NVYO Symphony rehearsal notes, schedules, rehearsal tips and study videos will be posted here as needed. Check back for updates!
Study videos and audio are posted for some of the pieces HERE
6:15-6:25PM Copland Fanfare at front of stage
6:30-7:00 PM+/- Mendelssohn
8:25-8:30PM+/- Copland Fanfare with coaches
All equipment can stay on stage in place this week!
~ Dr. Kevin Sütterlin, Symphony conductor
Notes from NVYO’s office:
• Always report absences here: http://novyo.org/for-members/absence-notification/
• join the remind class. Text @4fb6c to 81010 (or follow the instructions here: NVYO Remind invite 2017-18
• Symphony rehearsal treats signup: CLICK HERE
• printable parts for our music: HERE
GUYS… if you need to figure out concert wear: Tip Top Tux (now on Columbia Rd. near Kinkos/Fedex) is extending a deal to NVYO students. You can purchase an entire tuxedo package (jacket, pants, tux shirt, bow tie, cummerbund, cufflinks, studs) for about $150. Just tell them you are in NVYO and make sure to leave a few weeks for ordering! Just ask the manager. JC Penney also sells tux separates and often has sales.
• students, make sure YOUR email address is on the email list along with your parents’. Send any additional addresses to email@example.com